Making It Easier to Clear the Clutter and Enjoy Your Home Again
Even when you know you have a little too much, sometimes, paring things down can be overwhelming. It’s easy to feel stuck and unable to move forward if your mind is filled with questions.
- Where to start?
- What to get rid of?
- What to keep?
- How much to part with?
- What to do with what you let go of?
You Are Not Alone
We understand and are ready to help. Your experienced professionals at Pacific NW Bio have worked with many people who have faced the same challenges you face now.
Paring Down Delivers Wonderful Benefits
If paring down has been on your mind for a while, you may have forgotten about what you’ll be able to enjoy again.
- Relax and enjoy your home
- Protect important family heirlooms and treasured mementos
- Welcome family and friends into your home.
- Live in a clean, healthy home
- First responders can easily access your home to provide prompt medical assistance to you or a loved one.
A Simple, Effective Process for Paring Down
- A Plan. Together, we will work with you to create an action plan.
- Step-by-Step. Working together, we complete one section of your home at a time. You’ll see measurable progress.
- Support. You will get supportive help with decision making throughout the process.
- Cleaning. After you pare down, your home will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized.
Rodents and Insects Love Clutter
If one or more areas of your home have been heavily cluttered for months or longer, it would be typical to find rodent activity, insect activity, or both. This usually includes nests, droppings, urine, and offspring, as well as damage to and feeding on items in the area, for example, chewed paper, chewed clothing, feeding on stored food, chewed wood, etc. Areas of a home which are cluttered, seldom used, and dark, like basements, attics, crawl spaces, garages, and spare rooms, create ideal conditions for rodent and insect nests – especially if they are damp or used for food storage. The rodents and insects themselves along with all of their droppings and the items they have chewed or in which they have nested need to be carefully removed and disposed of properly. Rodents, insects, and their droppings pose a serious health hazard.
Cleaning and Sanitizing
Your team will arrive prepared to safely collect damaged and soiled materials as well an all rodents and insects. Your team members will have personal protective gear, equipment to safely remove and dispose of all hazardous materials, and industrial strength cleaners, disinfectants, and sanitizers.
Ready to Help
Contact us today to talk with a clutter specialist and to schedule.